Maybe you’ve heard of CHRISTMAS IN JULY, but today we’re celebrating HALLOWEEN IN MAY! If you’re like us, you know there’s NEVER a bad time for a little bit of that savory spicy pumpkin goodness. Pairs perfect with summer campfires! Be sure to pick up your FARMERS’ MARKET PUMPKIN BUTTER HERE!
Deli Direct Farmers' Market Best No Bake Pumpkin Pie Recipe
Servings 1 pie
- 8 oz Cream Cheese room temp
- 12 oz Pumpkin Butter 9 to 12 ounces
- 1/4 cup Packed Light Brown Sugar
- 1/2 tsp ground cinnamon
- 1/2 cups Whipped Topping Thawed and more for serving
- 1 prepared graham cracker crust home made if you're crazy!
- Beat cream cheese, pumpkin butter, brown sugar, and cinnamon on medium speed of any electric mixer until smooth and well blended, scraping the bowl occasionally.
- Fold in the 2 cups of whipped topping.
- Spoon into the prepared graham cracker crust and spread to smooth the top.
- Refrigerate for 3 to 4 hours before serving.